If you’re running a small business in 2017 or later, you know that you need to get online. We covered some of the specifics in our post about small business marketing.
But there’s more that you can do to take advantage of online tools and resources to support your business.
Here are some of the best apps that can help you take your business to the next level, from real business owners in /r/smallbusiness:
1. For accounting: Quickbooks
Helps with accounting and managing money.
2. For bookings – Booker
3. To keep track of todo lists and general information – Trello
4. Also for tracking projects – Asana
5. Google Apps – for shared calendars and timesheets
6. QuoteWerks – make impressive-looking customized quotes and invoices
7. Dialpad – $20 a month for business lines to avoid mixing up work with your personal line
8. Mailchimp – for email newsletters and drip campaigns
9. Streak – CRM in your Gmail inbox
11. Candybar Loyalty (that’s us!)
Ever tried running a loyalty program? In the past, you had to do this with loyalty punch cards. This is often a tedious process – we’ve heard from our retailers that they spend too much money paying for the printing of the cards, and that customers get frustrated when they realize they’ve misplaced or forgotten their cards.
That’s why we made CandyBar – a modern loyalty program app for small businesses. No download necessary.
Test drive a free trial of Candybar.co today!